Learn about the behavioral routines of individuals with high emotional talent in The Woman Post.
The Woman Post | Carlex Araujo
Listen to this article
A social, economic, and educational transformation has taken place in the world due to the COVID-19 health crisis. These vicissitudes began to arise because of the pandemic, yet they were hidden for a long time. The most noticeable is digitization, but it is also emphasizing emotional intelligence.
The first National Study on Emotional Education in Schools in Spain revealed that the purpose of the analysis was reflected in three important factors. The initial component was the school stage with the participation of 7,396,362 students. The second element was the outreach with the intervention of 35,168 educational institutions, and the third cause provides a double approach, completing the perspective of 752,935 teachers, of whom 76% were women.
The analysis carried out showed that the worst contexts hinder the progress that can be made. That is why the family environment, competitive stress, and social instability influence the emotional deterioration of the human being.
On the other hand, 94% of academic and managerial staff consider that it would benefit them as professionals. Their conduct is equal to the mastery of matter. 88% of teachers recognize that they must strengthen communication, self-esteem, and self-control; even resilience, flexibility, and optimism.
“Emotional Intelligence has been shown by expert and researcher Daniel Goleman to be twice as important as cognitive abilities in predicting outstanding employee performance.” #performance #leadership #EI https://t.co/fstQs21nGW pic.twitter.com/UyOddxvjjy— Aaron Schmookler (@AaronSchmookler) July 10, 2018
What Are the Habits of People With High Emotional Intelligence?
According to, an article published by Jeimy Chiquín, in the Dossier Magazine of Link Gerencial Consultores Desarrollo 2.0. It emphasizes behaviors and provides the keys to human success in life. These are the 16 habits that reflect this type of individual:
1. They know how to identify their emotions and those of others.
2. They express their concerns and ideologies.
3. They are people with strong character.
4. They have the facility to identify and repair their mistakes.
5. They do not seek perfection; they investigate how dynamic life can be.
6. They emphasize preserving their health.
7. They are oriented on the positive side of the facts.
8. They reflect a great virtue, wrapping themselves with other enthusiastic individuals.
9. Often when they can't develop something, they just manifest it.
10. People with a high level of emotional intelligence consider and respect what they have.
11. They don't feel bound by something that has happened to them in the past.
12. They identify their opportunities, leading them towards optimization.
13. They are not afraid of the transformation, innovation, or vicissitudes that may occur.
14. They have the luxury of possessing great agility and skills.
15. They spend their valuable time on profitable and high-value activities.
16. They generate moments that encourage them to be better humans.
On the other hand, the same author states that Neuro-linguistic Programming is based on analyzing the procedures of people, through a series of emotions achieving a radical improvement in their empathy and social skills. That is why emotional knowledge and coding have a link, allowing experts to identify the degree of maturity of the individual.
In short, 70 to 80% of the victories of the Baby Boomers, Generation X, and Millennials generations, derive from emotional intelligence, according to expert Daniel Goleman.