Did you know that there are skills to develop your positive attitude? Know what they are!
Did you know that there are skills to develop your positive attitude? Know what they are!.
Currently, the tendency to negativity due to the uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 health crisis is expanding. However, strength and human spirit have countered and faced this challenge very well. That is why The Woman Post gives you some strategies that can serve to increase your well-being and optimism.
Keys to Developing Confidence and Positive Talent
According to, Daniel Colombo's science coach specializing in senior management and professionals reveals that people have limiting beliefs and subconscious dogmas. These two blocks can work in your favor or limit you.
1. Become Aware of Your Way of Thinking: If necessary, set your goals and objectives to achieve positivity in them. In addition, it benefits you to share your experiences, achievements, and advances with other people who are starting. Even, ask for support in your environment if you require it.
2. Control Your Emotions: Stay in control of your feelings and work on your thoughts. You must know that for every negative thought that comes to your mind, it takes between 27 and 33 positive ideologies to neutralize it. That is why we must avoid negative people at all costs.
3. Focus on Positive Energies: If you educate and instruct your positive thinking, soon the limiting beliefs will be attenuated. The goal is to enhance your gifts for your personal and professional development.
4. Constantly Work on Gratitude: Gratitude for what you do generates moments that are comforting for your well-being. Develop harmony and tranquility to wisely influence positive outcomes in life.
5. Develop Your Empathy: Science has shown that your body is capable of generating endorphins. These actions make the work on stimulating happiness experiences rewarding. In turn, you achieve a greater balance and potentialize the tranquility of your mind.
Positive Psychology Activities To Implement in Your Daily Routines
The Official College of Psychologists of Madrid published a Manual of Exercises of Positive Psychology Applied by Dafne Cataluña Sesé, to create a resource for professionals who wish to enhance psychological well-being. In addition, it is based on a model validated in Spain that promotes a balanced use of strengths and facilitates the understanding and assimilation of them.
-Sense of humor: Joy and laughter are part of your life to use them sparingly in circumstances.
-Gratitude: Be thankful that life smiles at you in small moments.
-Emotional knowledge: Identify and give meaning to your emotions.
-Emotional management: Implement tools to control and transform your emotions. This action offers you to give a positive use to your feelings.
-Universalism: Protects the world from environmental attacks and shows kindness to living things.
-Organization: Foresees what will happen and is attentive to various possibilities.
-Appreciation of beauty: Connect with all your senses.
-Harmony: You must maintain tranquility and peace with yourself.
-Curiosity: You can vary your activities to motivate yourself.
-Acceptance: Places limits on perseverance with a lot of wisdom and optimism.
-Quality: Strive and you will achieve good results.
-Forgiveness: Accept your emotions and make decisions that give you protection in the future.
-Equity: You will feel good about treating others equally.
-Persistence: With constancy and firmness you will get what you want.
-Commitment: Do your best to fulfill your responsibilities.
-Honesty: Be generous, sincere, and at the same time be tactful when expressing yourself.
-Innovation: Consider different ideas, in the end, this will take you on the right track.
-Growth: Propose personal and professional challenges.
-Cooperation: When you have goals in common with other people, join forces to overcome loads.
-Charisma: Offer your knowledge for the growth of others.
-Bravery: Face the situations that may arise in life.
-Analysis: Find time to think and examine the circumstances, make the best decision.
-Legacy: Allow yourself to leave traces in the projects.
-Positivity: Always choose the good and the positive.
-Vitality: Use the energy to do what you set out to do.
In short, in life, you have time for everything to meditate and reflect on who you are and who you want to be. In addition, discover your gift with positive procedures that mark your emotional stability.