At the beginning of the year, the corresponding evaluations and balances of the previous year arrive, to plan and project the current year
When we are focused on maintaining continuous improvement in our lives, we set new goals and transformations. If we focus only on the results, we will lose focus on the present action and we will not enjoy it, so how to achieve a real transformation in our life?
Any transformation requires a change in habits, thoughts, and behaviors. Transforming means evolving to be better every day. From my experience as a life Mentor and transformational Holistic Therapist, I always tell my patients that carrying out this process requires courageous actions such as decision, will, discipline, persistence, action, and above all trust in oneself and the process.
If you decide to transform yourself, you have already taken the first step and that is to humbly accept and recognize that there are things to always improve. The next thing is to have the will to do it and together with discipline and persistence you will be able to achieve the goals and objectives set. The above will be possible if you trust that you will achieve it and if you put everything you plan into action.
Requirements for Personal Transformation:
1. Self-knowledge: the first thing you should do is find out what you like, what makes you happy, what is the best version of yourself, what you want to be, what you long for, what you dream of, what are your priorities, in what are you good at, what do you love to do, what are you passionate about, what is it that you are good at and could contribute to the world. Once you have discovered this, you will be able to establish where you want to go in your life, and whom you want to become, and thus you will be able to establish your goals and design the action plan.
2. Visualization: imagine and feel fulfilled and fulfilled your goals and purposes and project yourself into that reality. Observe yourself in every possible scene, once the proposed objectives have been met. Developing emotional intelligence and practicing affirmations and neuro-linguistic programming will help a lot.
3. Make a change in your belief system, to get out of your comfort zone and encourage yourself to do new things, where you test your creativity and adaptation to change. Overcome fear and fear of failure and accept the new challenges that you propose to achieve your transformation.
4. Establish a realistic action plan. Knowing yourself allows you to establish a workable action plan and getting out of your comfort zone challenges you to know what you are capable of.
Aspects to take into account to transform your life:
1. All transformation requires time and patience. You must set short, medium, and long-term goals. In this way, you will be able to keep your attention on the urgent without losing sight of what is important and urgent, which is to solve daily challenges, as this will bring you closer to your goal.
2. Responsibility: You must take charge of your life and take responsibility for your decisions and actions, this will give you the moral authority to inspire those around you. If you act responsibly, you know that each action is a seed, that if you take care of it, it will bear sweet or bitter fruit, it depends on you.
3. Coherence: if your actions respond to your thoughts, feelings, and words, this coherence will allow you to manifest the life you want and things will flow harmoniously and without stress, since stress is generated by inconsistency.
4. Planning: if you are clear about your motivations, you will be clear about the objectives and this will give you the guidelines to carry out a detailed action plan, with specific activities, dates, places, people, costs, and methodology. Unquestionably, any transformation requires a detailed action plan.
5. Review: Every action plan and execution of the same, requires a follow-up and review of compliance with goals, so as not to lose focus. By periodically reviewing the fulfillment of the proposed goals, we can redirect or modify the action plan if necessary to adapt it, since unforeseen events arise that force us to rethink the way of doing things.
6. Security and confidence: being certain of what we want to achieve gives us the necessary focus to advance in the fulfillment of objectives. Trusting in our abilities allows us to achieve them. Taking one step at a time, according to what has been strategically planned, fills us with security and confidence and as we meet goals, we feel more self-confident, which improves our self-confidence and confidence in the process.
7. Transparency and honesty: when a personal transformation process is being carried out, accompanied by a therapist, transparency on the part of the patient is necessary so that the therapist has the necessary elements of judgment to be able to propose an adequate process and facilitate the process. The best way possible. On the other hand, the person who is carrying out his transformation process must be honest with himself, to comply fully and in a disciplined manner with the activities proposed for the transformation, because only in this way will he achieve the expected results.
8. Co-creation: the manifestation of the expected results, that is, the achievement of transformation, is a joint concretion between therapist, patient, environment, and creative energy. If the person is carrying out the transformation process without therapeutic accompaniment, he must study carefully and document himself to achieve the change he desires. The process may be a little slower and prone to errors, but it can be done with discipline and will.
In conclusion, achieving the transformation of your life depends on you, your attitude, decision, persistence, security, honesty, and above all, your self-confidence and discipline. If you believe you can, and if you take action you will make it. Nobody reaches the goal if they don't take the first step, so go ahead, I wish you the best of success in your transformation process1 comment